View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 10:06 AM   #1
africalass
Connoisseur
africalass began at the beginning.

Location: Various - sometimes UK, sometimes South Africa, sometimes other countries in Europe / Africa
Device: Windows Laptop; Kindle Keyboard; Hudl2 (Android), iPhone
Regular crashing

Hi!

as a long-term user of Calibre, last year I started having regular crashes. I checked the forums at the time, and as several people had reported similar things, though no solution had been found, I thought I'd leave it and not add more threads on the same thing.

I've had a look through today and can't see any updates on this, but just wanted to check if ever there had been anything worked out? It mainly seems to crash when I'm editing the metadata - and particularly if I tab through the columns a bit too quickly. It will happen several times a day though (I have to regularly edit data as I don't just use it for books but for the many teaching pdfs I download). Nothing else on the computer has any particular issues. The laptop has decent specs - i5, 8GB, large hard drive etc. I may not have the very latest version as I can't afford to download it every week, but am normally only 2-3 weeks behind.

Thanks for any help.
africalass is offline   Reply With Quote