View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 09:20 PM   #48
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
i never thought that it was something that morgan (or the council) could have misinterpreted as anything other than self-defense (of course harry has claimed that before and it mostly worked out) so i suppose your surprise was warranted.
I wasn't sure if it fell under the magic vs human rules. I mean sure the humans were using a form of magic, but still. Plus, I don't know how forgiving the council is willing to be after the whole DoD situation. I know that technically its been lifted, but I'm guessing they're still keeping a close eye on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
made a decision, huh?

oh, i just started re-reading 'grave peril'.
Oh man, really? You did that on purpose didn't you!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote