View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 03:51 PM   #5
jerry758
jerry758 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jerry758 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jerry758 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jerry758 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jerry758 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jerry758 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jerry758 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jerry758 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jerry758 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jerry758 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jerry758 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
Dear Gronk: I hear you. That's why I also uploaded the book to Smashwords. It's finally been accepted for their premium catalog, but this was a long, slow iterative process. It will be available for your e-reader as it finds its way to the booksellers who service your modality. Unfortunately, Smashwords has a backlog issue with some of the booksellers. The Empanada Affair has been shipped to, and should be available from, Barnes and Noble, Apple, Diesel, and Scrollmotion. Still waiting for the book's shipment are Sony and Kobo. The book may take a few weeks to appear in your favorite supplier's catalog in a form suitable for your reader, but put it in your queue to read and it will be there soon. Thank you for your interest and for getting me a skosh more Karma. I hope you and the others who read this reply enjoy the book.
jerry758 is offline   Reply With Quote