View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 06:27 AM   #14
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I think it's a hard question to answer myself. I mean if you already own a copy of the book in paper for example then you could say it's just a convenience to have an ebook version handy, especially in cases of the classics. And many of the classics are either free downloads or very inexpensive to buy ebook versions of (depending on where you look on the web). With more modern ebooks of course that are still in copyright you are less likely to find them being given away free at online book stores. If you buy a copy of an ebook though I don't think you have to delete it after you finish reading it. You might have to for the sake of space on your reader, but then if you have it on your desktop/laptop or can transfer it there I don't see that there would be anything wrong with burning it to a CD/DVD disk for storage either. That way you can have it on hand if you should want to read it again in the future. And you have already paid for the book.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote