View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #4
Areka
Enthusiast
Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: enTourage edge, 2 rooted pocket edge, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Aura HD
"Error while adding: Could not insert into database"
I have only tried up till now pdf documents.
I can open the book, so I can read it. No way I can add to library and i'm familiar with the process, i've tried every way. When didn't work adding book from a USB stick,I copied them to intstorige, then tried to add from there.
No luck.
I'm very happy you replied, i've been reading this forum for a long time, i'm a big fan of all the helpful people here! I always wonder how you have the time.
Please let me know if I should add more information.
Thanks a lot!
Areka is offline   Reply With Quote