View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:32 PM   #8
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I only looked at 1222 by Anne Holt, but it had an eBook listed (or maybe you meant having the eBook for sale right on the BookIsh site). B&N's gotta love that the link to them under 'other stores' took me to Amazon though.
Yeah.. I meant on the site. No indication that anything exists except hardback and paperback. And my Firefox doesn't like the site. It could be because of the adblock/ghostery plugins because chrome does work (no plugins in it). Not a site that will see much use from me.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote