View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 05:36 PM   #310
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
In the past two weeks Sony have increased by about 10,000 (!) the number of titles they have for sale at their ebook store which is an average of over 750 new titles per day. They now have about 150,000 ebooks for sale. Still no change since December in the number of my previously purchased titles from Sony that are listed as "Available Soon" because they've not been converted to epub yet.
Well, apparently many of the new titles from the past few weeks are simply double entries of books with one entry being listed as "CAN Only" (Canada) and another for the U.S. (A random example is Harlan Coben's Caught.) I haven't figured out a way to eliminate the duplicates from searches so it looks like Sony have once again foiled my attempts to try to get a clear picture of how many new titles they're adding and how many total titles they have for sale. Maybe I should just finally give this up and go buy a d***ed Kindle.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote