View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 11:08 PM   #5
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Just had a chance to start using this over the weekend...and I'm loving this little light.

I was psyched when the first eLuminator was introduced. But I found it hard to position for full screen coverage and wasn't thrilled with the brightness. I also had problems with it dimming and had to return it. MEdge promptly sent a second light but the light lost brightness on the second night. I would've given up on MEdge in its entirety if it wasn't for their awesome customer service.

Well, I'm happy to say this new light was worth the wait. The swivel arm provides better position...the metal flex arm is sturdier and it now uses a standard AAA battery. Surprisingly, I surprisingly found no problem using it at night to replace my Mighty Brite. Other than the original concept, this version 2 is a whole different product. Its clear the MEdge listened to feedback on the first version and took pains to make a product that readers wanted.

If you are looking for a portable light for you Kindle, I would highly recommend the MEdge solution.

...now off to buy another MEdge cover
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote