View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 08:42 AM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
How can I define where xercesc code is?
I know nothing about the MinGW build environment, so I won't really be able to help. All I know is that the necessary xercesc stuff is in src/Xerces/xercesc folder of Sigil's source package. I have no clue how you go about making sure MinGW uses it properly.

What did your initial cmake command look like to build the make files in the first place? On Windows, I'd imagine the "NMake Makefiles" and the "Visual Studio 10" are the only Generator options that are going to work "out of the box," so to speak. Otherwise, you're probably looking at modifying the CMake conf files before you even create the Make files.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-28-2013 at 09:30 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote