View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 03:33 PM   #22
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
Yes I mean WMA. And you are correct, in order to play them I have to buy a player that comes with them, the free ones don't...that sucks! Some of the songs I listen to I am unable to find as MP3s.

Oh well, I'm not going to be using the player all that much since this tablet is pretty much for house use only so I would be listening to my full audio system which has much better sound!
I haven't used it, but this player supports WMA, and it's free. I'm pretty certain you could find others.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote