View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 05:17 AM   #14
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandjoyce View Post
Hi, CAN YOU instruct me how to load books from Calibre to Blackberry Playbook...I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH THIS FOR 3 WEEKS NOW. Sure hope someone can explain it simple enough for a senior to understand....this is very, very frustrating....Many thanks.
BobandJoyce did you get the info I posted in the Other devices thread in response to your request:

I'll post it again:

do the following in order to side load Calibre based books onto your Playbook:

plug your PB into your pc

Open 'My Computer', flag key + E

Wait till you see that the Playbook drive is showing as one of the drives, and open out the file structure so that you can see Books

Open Calibre

Highlight the book/s that you want to 'Save to Disk' (one of the icon headings on the top line of Calibre)

Click on Save to Disk, and select Save only EPub format (if that's what you want)

When the dialogue box opens click on Books in the Playbook drive

The book/s will then copy onto your PB.

You will find them in Files and Folders

--------------------------

Please reply back ..... I don't know if you've already got the info your required.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote