View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 05:38 PM   #53
DMSmillie
Enquiring Mind
DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle 3 (WiFi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Incidentally, I'll mention that multi-level NCX work fine on the Kindle if they're done properly. People just think they don't because the Kindle only shows the top-level in the location bar as flickable points. But once you navigate to a second-level point, you can flick between the ones a that level, although they're still invisible.
That's interesting, and useful to know. I thought I had tested a nested NCX file and verified that the Kindle didn't pick up on the nested waypoints, but it was a while ago now, and perhaps I missed something. Thanks for the heads up on that.
DMSmillie is offline   Reply With Quote