View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 12:50 AM   #15
zartemis
Addict
zartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it is

Device: Kindle3, Kindle2, Nook, NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by tklaus View Post
This tip (from the Amazon Tips & Tricks page, thanks runciter!) seems to be a way around the normally random play of mp3's. It sounds like by putting your mp3's in the Audible directory you can actually select what you want to listen to, can someone with a Kindle in hand confirm that that's the case?
I posted about this here, and unfortunately was not able to get it to work.

Also, it lists the mp3s track by track, there is no grouping, even if you put them in folders (although it did find them all in folders). The Economist mp3s for one issue were on 70+ tracks, which cluttered up the listing too much and there was no way to get them queued to play, you had to wait for one track to finish and then select the next. Not good for playing through my car stereo which is how I'd hoped to use it.

But in my case, they didn't produce sound, so I didn't fiddle with it more.
zartemis is offline   Reply With Quote