View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 10:49 AM   #23
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm pretty sure, however, that this would not apply to scanned magazine images, since little effort or expense would be expended in producing them.
Well, I don't know about this particular case. But in my webpage I have some collections of illustrations (http://djelibeibi.unex.es/libros/ top row of buttons), these are scanned from printed books or extracted from scans available in the Internet, and there is considerable work in most of them: not only rotating and cropping, but normalizing the colour range, fixing highlights or shadows, cleaning up speckles and page translucency, sometimes joining scans of large pages...
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote