View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 04:54 AM   #1559
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
I got so bad I started avoiding the forum. I just couldnt help myself. I would read about some amazing new book here and just have to have it. My to read list is sooooooo long now. I am forcing myself to now add things to an amazon wish list rather than buy more books until I make a dent in my pile. I am rather stuck on Stephen King at the moment and seem to be reading them back to back.
I just get so tempted around here, this place is like the local bar for drunks

applesaue
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote