View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 02:20 PM   #55
toddos
Guru
toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nokia Lumia 920 (Freda)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
@toddos: FYI: newer releases of calibre have a full screen mode for the ebook viewer that hides all chrome (except the scrollbar). F11 to see it in action.
I think I knew that from reading release notes, but I don't ever use the viewer that way so I forgot all about it (currently running 0.8.49 and upgrade every 2-3 weeks or sooner if I need a feature or bug fix from the new release)
toddos is offline   Reply With Quote