View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 04:47 AM   #4
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
It's a lot of work creating new hyperlinks in a book. I'm pretty sure most publishers wouldn't spend the time. If anyone has an example of a book converted by a publisher with lots of hyperlinks in it I'd like to check it out because that's what I'm spending all day doing at present.
I'm currently reading Last Call by Daniel Okrent and there are lots of hyperlinks. Certain terms in the book are highlighted, and clicking on those takes you to the rather extensive bibliography at the end of the book. Then, there are the asterisks, which are also highlighted, and clicking on them takes you to the footnotes at the end of each chapter (usually only one to three of those per chapter).

I gave up on checking out all the links early on in the book, as I found it too distracting.
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote