View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 07:51 PM   #6
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: yup!
Not exactly sure if this is the same problem, already occured in version 0.5.x.

I upload an epub (which already has a cover) to calibre, then convert this epub to prc (eBook is just availabe in epub, but I want to read it in prc on my Cybook, just in case anybody wonders).
Result is I get two covers in the converted prc, one in fullscreen, the second with some margin.

Is there any way of avoiding this? And does this also happen the other way round, converting prc to epub?
K-Thom is offline   Reply With Quote