View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 01:14 PM   #19
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
i've encountered a problem where i've put the m92 in standby mode and placed it in a slip case for transport inside a messenger bag. with other things in the bag moving, it seems that the joystick on the m92 is being depressed and/or moved around. this resulted in the device coming out of standby mode with the "go to page" pop-up in front view. however, i've manually tested moving the joystick around/depressing it while the m92 is in standby mode and cannot get it to come out of standby mode. what's going one here? maybe the button needs to be depressed for quite a while, like a minute or so? while testing it, i only moved it around/depressed it for a few seconds and did not get it to come out of standby. the only way that i've been consciously bringing it out of standby is by pressing on the power button.

the power button is really awkwardly placed, by the way. i think it should have been placed closer to one of the corners rather than in the center. and better yet. it should be at the top or the side, rather than the bottom. the joystick also should have been designed as a 5-way rocker switch that lays flat on the device. that way, it would not stick out and be prone to accidental movement and pressing. oh well.

Last edited by rem736; 03-25-2013 at 01:21 PM.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote