View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 03:01 PM   #26
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
zacitana, you just described myself! Edge would be the perfect device for me too, but it's too costly to order from Bosnia. I've been reading various posts on this forum and narrowed down my choice to a 9 inch Astak or Copia.

Copia especially seems to fit my needs, with it's social aspect, ability to take notes and share them with other students/professionals. The price range was announced as $199 for their 6" devices and $299 for the 9". Unfortunately, both have been delayed due to problems with sipix screens. The delay may last a few weeks or couple of months, I don't know. I too need one now.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote