View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 02:21 AM   #10
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
Oddly, I have no problem with things like making jewelry, or when our house was remodeled, or sewing with no pattern. I can tell how things can go together. I just don't actually *visualize* it, as in having a picture in my head.
I teach sometimes 3D things
must get small number graduate students some simple pieces of wood and pipe and cord and little vehicles and have them build a "mine model" so can better understand.

fill trough with model with sand even and guide tv probe through pipe and tunnels so can see from "inside"

a field trip helps but they must experience building their own
learn to think about results of actions

most have no problem and have "races" with balls or powered trucks through mine
like maze
very elaborate cut into clay
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote