View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 01:51 AM   #1
huebi
Zealot
huebi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!huebi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!huebi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!huebi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!huebi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!huebi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!huebi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!huebi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!huebi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!huebi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!huebi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
referring back to where i came from

Hi,

i need some stylish ideas on how to linking back.

I have a book with a lot of endnotes collected at the end of the book. Clicking the [n] in the text will link to the appropriate endnote which starts with [n], too. [n] in the endnote is the link to go back to the text. So far so good.

There are a lot of pictures collected at the end of the book too with a more or less lengthy description. Now, not the text is referring to the pictures, but there is a link inside the pictures description linking to a paragraph of the text.

Now i'm searching for ideas on how to present a link inside the text back to the pictures description. It should be small and not disturbing the flow of reading, but of course it shouldnt be to small and clearly points out that this is a backlink.

I'd thought of a small inline picture but i'm afraid that it will not clearly show its purpose. I tend to a text in a smaller font size at the end of the paragraph saying "back to picture collection", but i'm interested on how the experts here would solve this.
huebi is offline   Reply With Quote