View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 01:35 AM   #12
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Just so. iPhone sales are still holding up well in the US. It's true that a year or two back you'd have seen mostly iPhones here in the UK too, but that really has changed over the last 12 months.
Graham
Not where I live and visit regularly (London and Cheshire) - it's mostly iPhones with a few Blackberries (maybe they're just waiting to see out their contracts, lol). I did a charity run a few weeks ago, and amongst the many thousands of participants and spectators the iPhone was overwhelmingly the phone/camera of choice. Doesn't mean it can't/won't change but I think iPhone sales are holding up pretty well, regardless of where we live
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote