View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 09:59 PM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffElkins View Post
I think you'll be very pleased with overall speedup if you do this. I regularly run another app (XBMC for Linux) that has a large 2000+ record sqlite database. Speedwise it flies.

I'm confused... he already stores stuff in a database. He is thinking about changing it to NOT be in a database.

You are saying how great that would be because this other app uses a database and it is fast.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote