Thread: eMonitor
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 03:05 PM   #4
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle 3 + Paperwhite 7th gen
This is really, really cool. I could use this when I watch internet streams on my TV through my notebook and don't want to switch from fullscreen to look at the attached chat room (the kindle browser doesn't seem able to to this on its own). I'd have to use two computers, though, right? Or is there another solution for this? Like if you could log off one windows account and log on another without the first one becoming inactive or something. Anyway, nice work and thanks for sharing.

Last edited by Kenneth_irl; 09-07-2011 at 03:18 PM.
Kenneth_irl is offline   Reply With Quote