View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 02:58 PM   #40
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindle Worm View Post
I love how Brandon Sanderson has taken the Wheel of Time, and made it interesting again. I'm looking at his The Way of Kings as one of my next novels.
I really, really like "The Way of Kings". I hope you enjoy it if you do end up reading it. I'm looking forward to reading the WOT series (I've been meaning to for ages!)
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote