View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #82
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Of course it's not just B&M vs online with bookstores. I may browse a bookstore and purchase online for myself. However, I'm still in the market when it comes to buying for someone else.

The fact is, I'll most likely look around in a bookstore and then try and get the same item in a department store for cheaper. The only advantage a bookstore has for me is the limited display (of all things). There's no customer service to speak of, no added value - just higher prices.

But it can be convenient to look at the rather small displays to see if anything pops out as it's more likely to do in that situation. Once it has, nearly everywhere else on the planet is cheaper, not just online stores.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote