View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 08:13 AM   #59
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
A lot more "no"s than I expected. I'm generally of the same mind except I would love to get my hands on some of the games that are on iOS. I suspect that a lot of people on here aren't gamers and so don't feel that same pull.
No, some of us answered that we prefer larger sized iPads, or that we already have an iPad/iPad Mini. If the question had been: "Are you going to buy an iPad mini with retina display or the iPad 5?"/ or "... A new iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch in 2013?", there would have been more "yes".

As a side note, I never play any games on my idevices, but some of the iOS exclusive apps still keep me in their ecosystem.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote