View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Conversion "Page Setup"

Looking for some general comments about conversion output profiles.

I create eBooks from source mat'l provided to me from a client. I initially create ePubs, then I convert to mobi. Both the epub and mobi are then placed on a web site for download. Since I don't know what device the files will be viewed on I use the "Default Output Profile" when converting from ePub to mobi. I assume I have no other option than to continue conversion with the "default" profile...

Just looking for some general comments... How Important are the output profiles? What kinds of "compromise" does the default profile make?

1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote