View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 05:45 PM   #8
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
No newsletter, but there's a meeting on the docks at midnight. There will be a man in a white fedora and a red rose in his lapel. Utter these words: "I will not buy DRM products, no matter the price." To which your contact will reply: "DRM is like catnip to Steve Jobs." You must then say: "The iPad was a mistake and only hipsters buy them."

Once this is done, you will be given a map to the location of the meeting.

Good luck, and if you find yourself in a jam, take the first boat-plane to Lisbon where a man in a red fez will contact you. This man is called Dave, or is it Nigel?
Unfortunately, my probation conditions forbid me from going to the docks after 11pm. Could I go direct to Lisbon instead?
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote