View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 06:21 PM   #18
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbtaylor View Post
I have a problem with a couple of books I uploaded. They upload just fine and I can read them without problems, but the Table of Contents is incorrect. It shows just 1 entry in the Contents window, and the entry is the file name/title of the book.

When I use that same book file in Marvin on the iPad, the sections and chapters are correct, and it is also correct on various readers on my Android phone. I uploaded 4 EPUBs to test, and 2 have correct Contents but 2 are incorrect.

I'm going to dig in to the EPUB contents themselves to see if I can figure out if there is something that triggers it for some but not others, but I thought I'd see if anyone else saw it and/or had insight.

I don't know what kind of processing Google does on upload or what it might be doing differently when building the contents entries.
I checked several of mine and they all have TOC. On both Android and iOS. Wonder what epubcheck would say about the books that aren't working for you?
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote