View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 06:49 AM   #5
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I deliberately and intentionally ignore that stuff in Dr. Who. I really enjoy the current reboot of the show, and do not care to pick it apart.

I say that because I bet more people feel the same way when they watch TV/Movies.

I do no think that books are any different really. I have big mistake in one of my books that is out there, and to date no one has called me on it. I did admit to it on my blog when I wrote a "fix" for it in a later book, but it supports my point. I do my best to avoid ay holes/etc. But they slip through even the best writers.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote