View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 04:59 PM   #510
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
My few books transferred OK. I had to transfer to the same email address of the account that I had with Fictionwise. Since I have two B&N accounts, that wasn't the best - my primary account is NOT the fictionwise email address, of course.

I called C.S. to see if they could merge my two accounts, of course, stock answer, nope. I couldn't get them to transfer a couple of my paid books across accounts either.

So now I have my paid Fictionwise books on one account along with a couple of B&N ones, and a couple of paid ones on the other account.

I've liberated all of them of DRM and backed up anyway, but still, it would have been nice to get the accounts straightened out.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote