View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #1
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Gutenberg Original - Add a Cover

I have a perfectly good looking / working epub direct from Gutenburg and all I want to do is to attach / insert a cover so that I can enjoy the cover on my Kobo Touch.

If I insert the cover through edit meta data and convert to epub to generate a new file, Calibre mucks about with other settings.

How can I get it to insert just the cover image and leave evertyhing else alone?

Thanks!
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote