View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 07:25 AM   #1
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
editing or creating themes

On my PB360 I prefer the fred2 theme or something similar over the default theme because it leaves space for a longer list of 'recently opened books' on the start page.

However, it also has a button for music there (although you can't play music on the device), and no button for the dictionary. This seems to be the case with all the ready made themes available on this forum.

Is there any way I can adjust this (or other themes) so that the music button gets turned into a dictionary button? (I wouldn't even care if it still said 'music' -- just so long as I can access the dictionary with it.)
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote