View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 03:07 AM   #6
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
Actually, yesterday when I was writing this at one moment I asked myself if my eyes got used to this screen or has the screen suddenly got better as reading PDFs from the device became possible. I thought that I was just tired but then I did something, opened another PDF and it was barely readable with jagged text again. It's back to the 'ok' mode at the moment. I will investigate and provide more pictures when I notice it another time.

Anyway, the pictures above show the screen after it 'fixed' itself. While the blacks are washed out compared to Kindle it is usable enough for me to keep it.

Thanks for the suggestion Notrite, I'll give that reader a go later on.

jshzh, I've seen some comments here that appeared to come from people from PocketBook (dealers? developers?) and the German PocketBook website points to this forum. Do you mean that you don't hear from those people any more at all? My reader came with a seal saying 30.03.2011 so I got a bit puzzled what was going on...
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote