View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 03:59 PM   #9
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Wait ... she's selling the book to Amazon for what she'd sell it to a distributor for, and that's not enough. She's paying ridiculous prices for shipping (I've shipped boxes of book-sized items from the US to the UK for less per unit than she says she's paying for books within the UK) for some reason I can't comprehend. She's choosing to pay a great deal of money for production, but not selling the book for a high enough price to cover her production costs. And this is Amazon's fault?

She's selling something too cheaply to make a profit and, despite the price being her choice, this is someone else's fault?

Can I say "personal responsibility" in this forum? Seriously....
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote