View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 06:59 PM   #45
Shadowplay
Groupie
Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwnewton View Post
Have you tried Neil Gaiman's AMERICAN GODS?
Oddly enough I've never read any of Gaiman's novels, though I enjoyed all the Sandman works, the Stardust graphic novel and a few other things he's been involved with. I keep meaning to try one of his actual books someday

Update on my reading progress with this thread:
I'm almost done with book2 of the Fionavar Tapestry and it's very enjoyable for me. I'll be starting the 3rd in a day or so depending on what reading time I can find.
Shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote