View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 04:17 PM   #23
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Maybe I'll put two smallish book cases down into which the hardcover books go, with a desk and a Calibre-dedicated computer between them to create a small library corner
I've actually done something similiar. We call our den our library. It's set up with some wall units which i have the few books I still have displayed. It also has two comfortable chairs. I do like the looks of our 'library', but still, in my dream of dreams, would have a mansion with a huge, old-fashioned, library.

Of course, nowadays, I would read in there, but I would read on my PW!
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote