View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 02:03 AM   #378
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Just to mention that Kobo appears to have done another of their firmware refreshes without changing the revision. On a factory reset, my Aura downloaded 2.6.1 but the build date has changed to 2013-June-17 from 2013-June-06. The build number has also changed.

The download links remain the same.

So far, I've noticed that .png images now display in .epub books but the 16 level greyscale .png in my test file looks like crap. TIFF images still don't display.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote