Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 08:28 AM   #181
stevov
Groupie
stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus Fonepad,kobo arc,htc onex, htc titan
Quote:
Originally Posted by maccreader View Post
hello
I am trying to connect my Kobo Arc with my laptop running Windows 7. I keep getting the message "USB device not recognized. ". I tried the different USB ports and no result. Other devices like my MP3 player and camera works in these ports. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Also when I tried to contact Kobo customer support, they opened a ticket but nothing after that. I have to call the Canada number every time. Is there a UK customer service no. for Kobo?
this is my big worry.if it needs repair where does it go ,how long etc.so far i can't find any U.K customer care contact point and WHSmith isn't noted as a tech center. Some of the stores are supposed to have Kobo savvy employees but which ones. On a side note an interesting article.
http://www.wired.co.uk/magazine/arch...ssion?page=all
stevov is offline   Reply With Quote