View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 07:51 PM   #1454
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
I love the duplicate story feature allows you to look at the stories before choosing which one to keep. However, would it be possible to allow the user to keep both for instances when the two stories are actually different despite having the same title and author?
Well, my first reaction is call that a bug in AO3. That's not just a corner case, it's a corner in a cupboard in a closet. (...in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of The Leopard".)

Try this version. After asking about updating the URL, if you click no, it will offer to add it as a new book. I just don't see this happening enough to justify making a special skip/update/add dialog box for it (instead of using the built-in yes/no box.)

UPDATE Jun 5, 2013 - Remove obsolete beta versions

Last edited by JimmXinu; 06-05-2013 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions