View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 09:32 AM   #89
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Poodle hybrids are popular because of their non-shedding and hypoallergenic qualities.

Names of "Hybrid X's" often use Portmanteau words.

Some poodle hybrid examples.

The first example might amuse you.

WDE
sweet fuzzy squirrels on a cracker, never in my LIFE have i seen a more ridiculous list of words !!! i mean, be honest, the word "poodle" is pretty silly to begin with (in french they are called "caniche" by the way, not nearly as ridiculous) but it is clearly impossible to combine this word with any other one without obtaining the sort of result which will leave even the strongest and least easily-amused person snickering and pointing (and for those who tend naturally toward the sillier end of the spectrum, i would expect reactions to include copious rofling).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote