View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 05:35 AM   #18
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
It must resolve the link when the page is displayed, not when its clicked - that's cool, its the way this stupid thing called the Web works - its not as dynamic as they like to make us think it is.
I submitted code to restore the selection and update the book details after Manage Authors.
Quote:
Now, the question is - can I update Author Links from the CLI, I can't see anything,
No, there isn't a way using the CLI to update either of the author sort or the author link fields in the authors table.
Quote:
@chaley, can you confirm that I should put my folder links in to the author.link column in metadata.db - I can write a powershell script to do that.
Yes. I don't see any data integrity triggers on the authors table, so modifying it outside of calibre should work. Of course, be sure calibre isn't running when doing the updates.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote