View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:50 PM   #1
WordCountess
WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Would You Publish An E-Zine or E-Magazine?

I have quite a few zines that I've always wanted to publish. Although they may look good in a blog, I wanted something a bit more formal. Typically zines are published in a style similar to magazines. But do you think that they could be made into an e-book style and still seem... well-formatted? Are there such things as E-Magazines or E-Zines? If so, how exactly do you market them? Are there any specific details that make them different from an E-Book?
WordCountess is offline   Reply With Quote