View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #11
pirl8
Pest
pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KT, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiming View Post
i've installed the extension successfully (Turn On/Off Reading Timer selection appears in Menu), but no timer appears at the bottom of the screen. thinking that it might be because of the JBpatch i've installed, i disabled the Customize Progress Indicator, but still to no avail.

my firmware is 5.12, with the latest JBpatch. could it be that this extension is incompatible with JBpatch? thanks.
I've the same configuration as yours. It should work.

Have you tried tapping over the status line, at right? The indicator should appear saying that training is in action. It may also say that your book is finished. If you keep reading after a very few pages the time left to read should appear.

By tapping, a few different layouts should appear, one of which with the JBPatch status line resized at the center.

Last edited by pirl8; 10-06-2012 at 12:48 PM.
pirl8 is offline   Reply With Quote