View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 06:28 PM   #70
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Try playing the usb connection while feeding it various garbage.
The usb drive is plenty fascinating... I have been watching it, and the varying patterns as it crosses different file types is mesmerizing and trippy (of course, I am way behind on my sleep, so I may be more susceptible to this effect). Perhaps that is partly due to trying to guess what kind of data is being displayed at different times during the "show"...

How many people are "watching" their USB drive right now? Let's see a show of hands. (I even uncompressed one of my videos, hoping I can recognize it when it crosses the display).

COOL! I just hit the uncompressed video on my USB drive and it is displaying completely "normally" -- not misaligned or anything. It must have started at a multiple of the bit-packed frame size (60000 bytes)...

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-10-2012 at 06:37 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote