View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 04:22 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarel View Post
I was wondering when you'd turn up.

Orange! STILL has a Kindle- and returned your beloved epub reading device-, so unless this K4 detonates upon removal from the Amazon packaging, they seem perfectly fine with the Kindle as a platform and an e-reader.

As to the article, I'm still against touch-screen on an e-reader for me... unless they really REALLY make it useful as opposed to just gimmicky.
I edited that message and you just happened to catch it mid edit. So can you please go back and edit you message to remove your message as it's not really valid any more?
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote