View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 08:19 AM   #1
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Customizing Catalog Sections

Hi:

I am very new to using catalogs in the mobi format, as in I just started 10 minutes ago and I have a couple of questions:

1. How do I customize the sections so that they each have a title of which section it is? For example I am using the Books by Title, Series and Genre sections. I would like to be able to know at the beginning of the section which section it actually is.
2. Is there some way to create a template of the particular sections you would like to use for different catalogs of the same format? It seems it will overwrite the settings each time you want to create a new catalog, should this be added as a feature enhancement?

I know I am new to this section but many kudos to the developer(s) of this feature, it appears to be awesome and something I will enjoy using, as soon as I figure out what I am doing. Previously I only used catalogs to create a csv file for my main book catalog program but this mobi format seems like a better way to create a catalog for my kindle so that I can read descriptions when trying to find the next book to read.

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote