View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 09:47 PM   #54
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Which part of that is not permitted

"What Harry was objecting to was what amounted to a 100 pixel tall graphic with a line of text above and another one below."

I'm going to have to sue you for plagiarism!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post

(At the time of HarryT's ruling my sig had one line of text above and below the 133 X 100 image.)

The more that I look at your new sig, the more I like it. Can you do one for me? I'll pay you with money from the settlement.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote